Wednesday 4 July 2012

The Real Anonymous in the cafe chat rooms????

                                          Look at this photo and check out ANONYMOUS!
                                          it is said that anyone who impersonates her will be
                                          wil be locked out of msp on their computer!
                                          have no fear though just stay out of cafes with 
                                          names like these and you shouldnt
                                         get hacked by anonymous!
                                         watch my movie about 'A' for more information!
                                         keep checking for posts on Anonymous!

5 comments:

  1. This is scary! But hey, i have an msp account, abbyzprettiersobackoff, and ive been haked before. But wat cafe is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. hkeasychat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. betpt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. AlloTalk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. Places to do homework near me

    ReplyDelete